City Clerks Office

Brewster City Hall and
Brewster Police Department

City Hall Is Open Monday – Friday,
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Except Holidays)
Phone: (509) 689-3464
Fax: (509) 689-3705

City of Brewster_City Hall_Police Dept_710

Misty Ruiz
Finance Director/City Clerk

Desha Rupeiks
Deputy City Clerk


Sandra Mirandra
Administrative Assistant

The following documents are available,
click here to request more information on how to obtain copies.

Annual Budget

Audit Reports



Licenses Permits & Applications

Persons residing within or conducting business within the City limits of Brewster are required to obtain Itinerant Vendor, Mobile Vendor, Business License, Dog License and Public Events Application, as applicable.

Effective January 1, 2020
Non-Sufficient Fund Fee $50.00
Late Utility Payment Fee (Utility Payments Are Always Due on or Before the 18th of Each Month) $35.00
Itinerant Vendor
Stationary Vendor – Annual Application Fee (Includes fee for criminal report) $282.00
Stationary Vendor – Monthly Fee $131.00
Mobile Vendor – Annual Application Fee (Includes fee for criminal report) $282.00
Mobile Vendor – Monthly Fee $93.00
Yard Sale Permit (Limited to 3 per year per address) $15.00
Burning Permit (Valid Jan. 1st thru Dec. 31st except during burning ban period) $35.00
Dog Licenses
Spayed or Neutered Dog $23.00
Non-Spayed or Neutered Dog $37.00
Dog Impound and Daily Fee
Dog Impound $40.00
Daily Housing Fee $5.00
Business License
All NEW businesses in the city of Brewster are REQUIRED to have a Business License. The City of Brewster as of January 30th, 2020 has changed over to a new system, all Business Licenses will go through the State of Washington website. To apply/register, please click on the link below.

Please call City Hall if you have questions. Phone: (509) 689-3464
Business Licenses Annual Fees for 2020
1 to 3 Employees $81.00
4 to 7 Employees $162.00
8 to 20 Employees $325.00
21 to 39 Employees $481.00
40+ Employees $517.00
Public Event Application
Public Events Application (pdf) – A Public Events Application is required if your event includes but not limited to one or more of the following: Open to the public; requires any portion of a City street or right-of-way to be closed; needs traffic control barriers.